Model 472A-1 Dual Input Thermocouple Thermometer
Accepts J, K, T Thermocouples, Differential Temperature Indication
The Dwyer Model 472A-1 Dual Input Thermocouple Thermometer precisely measures up to two temperature measurements simultaneously. The large LCD display shows both temperature inputs or one temperature input and the differential temperature. Any J, K, or T type thermocouple with a mini-jack connector can be used as an input. For viewing in poorly lit environments, the built-in back light brightens the display. A hold button allows the user to freeze temperature data displayed. Minimum and maximum readings can be recorded over a set time period. Model 472A-1 includes a hard carrying case, battery, and one K type thermocouple.
Dwyer Model 472A-1 Specifications
- Inputs: Type J, K, T thermocouples.
- Power Requirements: 9 V alkaline battery, installed non-functional, user replaceable.
- Ranges:J-type: -328 to 1400°F (-200 to 760°C); K-type: -328 to 2498°F (-200 to 1370°C); T-type: -328 to 734°F (-200 to 390°C).
- Accuracy: +/-0.13% reading + 1.4°F +.006°/°F below 1000°F.
- Temperature Limits: 32 to 122°F (0 to 50°C).
- Humidity Limits (Non-Condensing): 0 to 85% relative humidity.
- Display: Triple LCD display.
- Resolution: 0.1°C up to 500°C.
- Weight: 23.6 oz.
- Agency Approval: CE.
Model 472A-1 Digital input thermocouple thermometer.